Non-surgical Skin Rejuvenating Treatments and More
Pumpkin can be used for more than just carving jackolantern and decoration, when consumed, applied or smelled it can improve your skin, physical and mental health, and your love life too! Due to the many benefits pumpkin has, numerous physicians have included pumpkin to the ingredients of skin care products and as specialty facial scrubs and peels.
Beneficial Ingredients for your Skin!
• Alpha hydroxy acids can assist with the removal of old skin which improves skin complexion and radiance.
• Beta-carotenoids is an antioxidant which can help protect the skin from free-radical damage caused by sun rays, as well as can enhance sunscreen and protect the skin from environmental factors.
• Fatty acids are known to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
• Sodium hyaluronate hydrates the skin which can decrease the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
• Vitamin A may increase the softness of your skin as well enhance the youthfulness of your skin by increase the rate at which cells renew.
• Vitamin C boosts collagen production and decrease the breakdown of elastin which can help prevent the signs of aging from being more apparent.
Physical and mental Healthy Benefits of Pumpkin.
• Carotenoids: according to studies conducted by the National Cancer Institute, consumption of certain carotenes, such as alpha-carotene and beta-carotene, can help your body fight off illnesses including types of cancer.
• Zinc and omega-3 fatty acids: Pumpkin Seeds contain zinc and omega-3 fatty acids which may promote bone density and enhance brain skills assocated with thinking
• Pumpkin seed oil: Cooked pumpkin seed oil has been known to help prevent tooth decay and cavities.
Enhance your love life ladies with Pumpkin!
• Pumpkin Pie: The consumption of pumpkin pie can enhance sexual functionality in both men and women.
• Pumpkin scent: The scent of pumpkin spice has been reported to be one of the top-rated aphrodisiacs among men according to studies conducted by the Smell & Taste Treatment and Research Foundation.
So don’t forget to enjoy some pumpkin this fall! Your skin, body, brain and significant other just might thank you!
If you are past the stages of being preventative and need to be proactive with your anti-aging skin regimen, there are non-surgical procedures that can help. These treatments include microdermabrasion, Botox, Dysport, and medical grade skin care products.
To learn more about facial rejuvenating treatments that are right for you, contact my office today to schedule a consultation.