In addition to his busy private practice, Dr. Schulman trains the next generation of plastic surgeons as an Assistant Clinical Professor of Plastic Surgery at Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai. He is actively involved in resident training because of his commitment to education and patient safety.
Dr. Schulman has created a boutique office and believes in an individualized approach to every patient. He will personally develop a customized treatment plan for you, maximizing results and minimizing recovery. Dr. Schulman is known for his bedside manner and his honest approach to patient care. This means that if you are not a candidate for the procedure you want, he will tell you, “No”. He has consistently been named a Castle Connolly “Top Doctor”, “America’s Top Plastic Surgeon”, “America’s Top Doctor”, and “US News and World Report Top Doctor”.
It is this unique combination of training, skill, knowledge, and compassion that makes Dr. Schulman among the most sought after plastic surgeons for breast, body, and facial rejuvenation.
• Diplomate of the American Board of Plastic Surgery
• Member American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
• Member New York County Medical Society
• Member Medical Society of the State of New York
• Member New York Regional Society of Plastic Surgeons
• Assistant Clinical Professor of Plastic Surgery, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York
• Attending Plastic Surgeon, The Mount Sinai Medical Center, New York