Facial Fillers New York City
Facial rejuvenation through facial fillers can produce remarkable results. When performed by an experienced surgeon like Dr. Schulman, you can get facial rejuvenation and look younger and more refreshed – without surgery or recovery. This in office procedure takes only a short amount of time with most patients able to immediately return to normal activities. Facial fillers:
- Restore volume to the face and cheeks that is lost with aging and weight loss
- Create high cheekbones and stronger facial features
- Enlarge and define the chin
- Plump lips and create a “pouty look”
- Fill lines and wrinkles
- Reduce the appearance of depressed scars
Dr. Schulman is among the most experienced injectors, having published articles about his advanced techniques in the most respected medical journals. He is often asked to teach other physicians his techniques, which includes a bruise-free method of injection from the inside of the mouth. This intra-oral injection technique was featured on THE Doctors.
The advantages of facial fillers include a temporary but affordable way to rejuvenate your aging face. Dr. Schulman chooses from a variety of facial fillers depending on your specific needs. Every filler has unique advantages and disadvantages, and Dr. Schulman will discuss with you what he thinks is best. Dr. Schulman may recommend a combination of different fillers, depending on your particular needs. While fillers can never replace a surgical facelift, Dr. Schulman has developed his own method for a non-surgical facelift using a variety of facial fillers.
- Juvederm®: Juvederm is a soft Hyaluronic Acid filler, used to fill lines, wrinkles, scars, and to augment cheeks and lips. Juvederm, is offered in two consistencies, and results can last around 9 months.
- Restylane®: Restylane is a soft Hyaluronic Acid filler, used to fill lines, wrinkles, scars, and to augment cheeks and lips. The results can last around 9 months.
- Perlane®: Perlane is a thicker version of Restylane and is used to fill lines, wrinkles, scars, and to augment cheeks and lips. The results can last around 9 months.
- Belotero®: Belotero is a thinner Hyaluronic Acid filler and has shown advantages when treating fine superficial lines in areas of thin skin. The results can last around 9 months.
- Radiesse®: Radiesse is a calcium based filler used to fill lines, wrinkles, scars, and to add volume to the cheeks and face. The results can last around 12 months.
- Sculptra®: Sculptra, a synthetic Poly-L-lactic acid, is designed as a facial volumizer, adding the volume back to the face that was lost during the aging process or after weight loss. Sculptra is unique in that it stimulates formation of the body’s own collagen to correct the deficiency, making the correction completely natural. Full correction with Sculptra is gradual and will take several treatments, but the results can last over 2 years.
Interested in finding out more about Fillers? Schedule a Consultation.