Information about Photos:
Photographs are critical in determining if you are a good candidate for surgery. It is important that you upload good quality photos that adequately demonstrate the areas of concern. You will not be considered for a virtual consultation if your photos are missing or inadequate. Below are some tips for providing good quality photos:
- Provide proper lighting
- Photos against a solid color wall are preferred
- The body areas need to be exposed so you should be nude or near nude (small underwear or bikini)
- The best quality photos are taken by another person. Be very careful with “selfies” as they often have poor lighting, poor angles, or do not adequately show the areas of concern.
- Photos should be recent.
- *Titles of photos should be under 60 characters*.
- *Photo size should be under 5mb per photo*.
- *If your having problems sending photos please send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org*.
You can refer to the photos in our photo gallery to see examples of preferred photos
Click Here to visit our gallery.