Skin and Aesthetician Services New York City
Amanda Sanzone is among the most talented skin care specialists in New York City. She is a highly trained and licensed Medical Aesthetician, experienced in all skin types, with a loyal following of celebrities and NYC’s elite. She works exclusively with Dr. Schulman and offers treatments that are far superior to any service you may find at your local spa.
She will demonstrate her skill immediately upon meeting you when she carefully analyzes your skin and your problem areas. She will then create a customized program designed to improve the health and appearance of your skin. Amanda may recommend exfoliation with the most advanced diamond-tip microdermabrasion or our new collagen-stimulating micro-needling device. She may also recommend a chemical peel to remove dead skin cells or a specialty facial that delivers the vitamins, anti-oxidants, and hydroxy-acids that your skin needs. Amanda will also discuss what daily products you are using on your skin and recommend any additional products to correct deficiencies in your daily regimen.
Amanda can do more than just treat the skin on your face; she can also improve your neck, chest, and body. She is one of the most experienced in New York City with Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) and radiofrequency skin tightening and cellulite reduction.
Available services include:
- EscarGlow® Facial
- DermaPen Micro-Needling (Collagen Induction Therapy)
- Microdermabrasion with diamond-tip technology
- Customized Chemical Peels
- Pigment Correcting Peel
- Sublime Skin Contouring
- Sublative RF Resurfacing Laser
- Triniti Plus Skin Treatment
- Specialty Facials and Deep Pore Extractions
- REACTION™ Skin Tightening for Face and Body
- REACTION™ Cellulite Reduction
- Acne Treatment
- elos Plus Skin Rejuvenation (IPL)
- Motif Vantage Laser Hair Reduction
- Neck, Chest, and Hand Rejuvenation
- gloMinerals makeup color match and application
- Skin Therapy Skin Care Products
To schedule your skin care analysis and treatments with Amanda, click here or call 212-289-1851