Hydrafacial New York City
Dr. Matthew Schulman is excited to offer HydraFacial, a unique non-invasive treatment that provides instant results for all skin types with no downtime. The HydraFacial is a 30-minute treatment that removes dead skin cells and extracts impurities, while simultaneously delivering the skin with cleansing, hydrating and moisturizing serums.
HydraFacial combines several powerful skin treatments into a single system to improve a full range of skin concerns without irritation or discomfort. It is beneficial for all ages, genders, skin types, and skin conditions. The innovative HydraFacial technology utilizes hydradermabrasion and vortex technology to deeply cleanse, exfoliate, treat specific skin conditions and intensely hydrate the skin. The non-invasive medical grade treatment delivers results with no social downtime. Cleanse + Peel, Extract + Hydrate, Fuse + Protect with the added benefit of LED light.
Benefits of HydraFacial Include:
- Provides instant results
- Monthly treatment
- Only takes 30 minutes
- Helps to achieve healthy skin
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and hyperpigmentation
- Is beneficial for all skin types
- Promoted overall skin health
- No discomfort
- No downtime
- Healthy skin inside and out
- Cleanses, extracts, exfoliates and hydrates all in one quick treatment.
Specialized boosters are available to further target the needs of your skin. These boosters can reduce lines, wrinkles, and hyperpigmentation, while stimulating collagen and firming lax skin. Our licensed medical esthetician will select the best booster for your skin needs. Options include:
- DERMABUILDER – DermaBuilder booster is an advanced age refining peptide complex. Dermabuilder is designed to help smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, as well as enhance skin elasticity.
- Blend of peptides that may help boost collagen production
- Peptides can work to encourage skin elasticity, increase hydration and diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- CTFG – CTGF booster minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles to help restore skin health and vitality. CTGF is specifically designed to restore skin health and helps diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Growth Factors are naturally occurring proteins that help boost collagen and elastin production, while also improving skin tone and texture
- Growth Factors also support skin repair and help maintain skin’s protective functions, properties, and gives skin added brightness
- BRITENOL – Britenol booster minimizes the appearance of dark spots and sun spots for an even complexion. Britenol is specifically formulated to target dark spots and sun damaged areas to leave skin glowing with a more even complexion.
- Alpha Arbutin is derived from bearberry extract to brighten the appearance of dark spots
- Vitamin C exhibits antioxidant properties, and gives skin added brightness
- OTHER – several other specialized boosters are available so you can get the perfect match to your skin needs. Boosters are available from well known skin care companies such as ZO Skin Health, Obagi, Sente, Elastin, and Skinceuticals.
Other key treatments of HydraFacial:
- Wet Microdermabrasion – this combines a traditional microdermabrasion with the application of specialized serums. This is great for those people whose skin has responded well to the more traditional “dry” microdermabrasion, but has the added benefit of improved comfort and results.
- HYDRAFACIAL DETOX – The ultimate in skin rejuvenation with the added benefit of LYMPHATIC DRAINAGE. Lymphatic Drainage helps to remove toxic buildup, decrease inflammation, improve circulation, which allows for nutrients to reach the skin, and allows skin to produce better oxygen allowing for healthy more vibrant skin
HydraFacial also treats sensitive areas such as the lips and eyes. These are areas of the face that are extremely sensitive and traditional methods such as chemical peels and microdermabrasion are often unsuccessful and potentially damaging to the area.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. What is HydraFacial?
A. The HydraFacial treatment is a non-invasive treatment that provides instant results for all skin types with no downtime. The HydraFacial is a 30-minute treatment that removes dead skin cells and extracts impurities while simultaneously delivering the skin with cleansing, hydrating and moisturizing serums. The treatment is soothing, refreshing, non-irritating and immediately effective.
Q. Is HydraFacial treatment is designed for all skin types?
A. The HydraFacial treatment is designed for all skin types. Even the most sensitive skin easily tolerates the HydraFacial treatment. Your physician or skincare professional may choose specific treatment serums and/or customize the treatment for your unique skin conditions and needs.
Q. How long does the treatment take?
A. HydraFacial is a fast, efficient treatment that takes as little as 30 minutes. HydraFacial is commonly combine with other treatments such as lasers and in these situations, more time may be required.
Q. Is there any downtime or pain involved?
A. You may put on makeup and return to your normal activities right after the treatment since there is no downtime. You will experience a healthy glow immediately after.
Q. What results may be expected?
A. Many clients report seeing visible skin refinement and an even, radiant skin tone after just one treatment. The smooth results and hydration may last 5 to 7 days or even longer. Long-term results will be seen after a series of treatments.
Q. How many treatments are needed to see results? How long do the results last?
A. One treatment per month is recommended for improving the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, brown spots, oily and congested skin. Continued HydraFacial treatments are highly recommended to maintain skin health results.
Q. Why is HydraFacial good for my skin?
Hydration is the foundation of healthy, radiant skin. Irritation of the skin has been proven to increase signs of aging. HydraFacial is a hydrating and non-irritating treatment.
Q. Can HydraFacial be used during pregnancy or breastfeeding?
A. Most traditional skin care treatments are not recommended during pregnancy and breast feeding. However, our skin care expert can modify the treatment, eliminating some of the potentially harmful steps, so that you can experience and safe and effective treatment during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Q. What is the advantage of getting this done in a professional medical office instead of getting it cheaper in a spa or chain retail store?
A. There are a few different versions of the HydraFacial system, so having the treatment done in a medical office will ensure that you are getting the “medical grade” version. A licensed skin care expert will also be able to properly evaluate your skin so that he or she can select the appropriate settings, appropriate serums and boosters, and provide other recommendations that will help the health of your skin. The expert advice and completeness of service is something that is dependent on the person providing the treatment, and not simply by having the HydraFacial system.
Come see why HydraFacial has become one of the most popular skin care treatment available. Since there is no redness, flaking, irritation, or blotchiness, there is zero downtime. Contact our office today to experience the power and results of HydraFacial. Once you experience a treatment, you will immediately understand the hype!